NSW Regional School Tour dates for 2018 are as follows. Please complete the form below to inquire or make a tentative booking.
- Newcastle and Hunter Region: (area from Newcastle – Muswellbrook – Port Macquarie – Newcastle): Monday 5th March – Friday 9th March (the week before Brain Awareness Week)
- Far South Coast Tour (area from Batemans Bay – Cooma – Eden – Batemans Bay): Monday 7th May – Friday 11th May
- Central West (area from Lithgow- Cowra – Dubbo – Lithgow): Monday 21st May – Friday 25th May
- North Coast and Hinterland (area from Kempsey – Armidale – Tenterfield – Tweed Heads – Kempsey): Monday 30th July – Friday 3rd August
- Central Coast (All Central Coast schools): Monday 20th August – Thursday 23rd August)
- South Coast (area from Wollongong – Batemans Bay – Goulburn – Wollongong): Monday 15th October – Friday 19th October.
For regional tours we accept half or full-day bookings only. Schools booking for 2018 before December 20, 2017 will get the 2017 pricing – even if they change their incursion day early in the year. Prices increase by 5% on January 1.
We have introduced a 90 minute Stage 6 ‘Investigating Science’ session where students undertake experiments using EEGs. This will involve the NeuroSky MindWave only and is completely different to our stage 4, 5 and Stage 6 Biology sessions.
Our Stage 6 Biology sessions focus on infectious and non-infectious disease (NESA modules 7 and 8) while also looking at inheritable diseases of the brain (module 5).