NSW Regional School Tour dates for 2018 are as follows. Please complete the form below to inquire or go to our calendar / booking page to see what dates are still available for your region.
Newcastle and Hunter Region: (area from Newcastle – Muswellbrook – Port Macquarie – Newcastle): Monday 5th March – Thursday 8th March (the week before Brain Awareness Week): 4 days = up to 8 schoolsCOMPLETED
- Far South Coast Tour (area from Batemans Bay – Cooma – Eden – Batemans Bay): Monday 9th April – Thursday 12th April:
4 days = up to 8 schoolsBOOKED OUT
- Central West (area from Lithgow- Cowra – Dubbo – Lithgow): Tuesday 12th June – Thursday 14th June: 3 days = up to 6 schools
- Central Coast: Now included in Sydney Region with NO extra travel charge. Schools can book any of the ‘GREEN’ dates on the calendar.
- New England: Monday 20th August – Thursday 23nd August: 4 days = up to 8 schools
- North Coast and Hinterland (area from Kempsey – Armidale – Tenterfield – Tweed Heads – Kempsey): Monday 3rd September Wednesday 5th September: 3 days = up to 6 schools
- South Coast – Illawarra (area from Wollongong – Batemans Bay – Goulburn – Wollongong): Monday 12th November – Thursday 15th November: 4 days = up to 8 schools
For regional tours we accept half or full-day bookings only. We have introduced a 90 minute Stage 6 ‘Working Scientifically’ session where students undertake experiments using EEGs. This is available from term 1, 2018.
Our Stage 6 Biology (from term 4 2018) sessions focus on infectious and non-infectious disease (NESA modules 7 and 8) while also looking at inheritable diseases of the brain (module 5).